Part-91 General Maintenance Manual
- Tailored GMM to your operational structure.
- Detailed forms
- Records procedures
- Material identification procedures to avoid suspected unapproved parts.
Part-91 Minimum Equipment List
- Company MMEL
- Non-Essential equipment procedures
- Placarding instructions
- Process and policy’s
Smart Part Management
- Review monthly account to ensure accurate billing and usage.
Engine Warranty Program Administration
- Review inventory including shelf life’s
- Material allocation, usage recommended stock level
Vendor Selection and Quote
- Identify available vendors who are qualified to perform the maintenance event.
- Submit work scope for quoting
- Comparison of costs
Planning and Scheduling
- Weekly summary – items coming due will be summarized
- Monthly projection – detailed report of items which will require accomplishment per month.
- Next heavy maintenance event – Most aircraft have a more extensive visit each 12 months.
- Long range forecast – Evaluation of the aircrafts maintenance program 96 month.